Ink Rub Tester. (Sutherland type rub tester)
Method of rubbing : Linear.
Confirming to TAPPI standards – T-830 and ASTM standards D-5264-92
Material of Construction (body) : Mild Steel body with automotive grade paints.
Push button controls on Control Panel
Hybrid Stepper Motor and Drive for precise speed control.
Moving Arm slides on Linear Bearings. Hence low noise and long life.
Features of Digital Controller :
- Non-contact type sensor for counting rubs.
- Digital display of Set vs Current Test Speed (CPM / Cycles Per Minute)
- Speed selection from single push button.
- Digital display of Set vs Current Rub Counts
- Auto-Stop facility at user-defined Rub Counts.
With following Deadweights :
|Type||Weight in grams||Total Weight in Lbs||Material of construction|
|Base Weight||908 g ± 45 g||2.00 ± 0.10||Aluminum|
|Add-on Weight||908 g ± 45 g||4.00 ± 0.20||Mild Steel|
Models Available :
Model # QX
Speed of rubbing (user-selectable) : 21, 42, 85 and 106 CPM
Free Accessories :
- Sample Marking Templates (Top and Bottom Sample)
- Paper Cutter Knife
- Binder Clips (2 nos).
- Adhesive Tape roll (small).
Utilities Required (To be supplied by the buyer) :
- Power Supply : 230/110 Volts AC at 50/60 Hz. (Fluctuation Free Power required)
Optional : IQOQ / Validation Documents Set available