Variable Speed Model with Stepper Drive
Fully Computerised Model
Suitable for Texture Test on a variety of products using Jigs & Fixtures (extra cost applies).
Texture Tests comprise of Softness Test, Hardness Test, Bite Test, Slice Test, Poke Test, Bloom Test, Piercing Test, Snap Test, etc.
It is used to measure or quantify feelings like Crispiness, Sponginess, etc.
Model # TA-10-Pro
Machine Capacity : 10 Kgf (100N)
Load Cell resolution : 1 gm (0.01N)
Variable Test Speed : 10 – 500 mm/min
Max Travel Length : 300 mm
Digital Display of Deflection (Resolution 0.1 mm)
Stepper Drive for step-less speed variation over a large range.
Microprocessor based controller with embedded Push Buttons on Control Panel.
Dual line, Backlit LCD display for stress free viewing.
Peak hold facility to register maximum reading during test.
Auto-stop facility on machine overload (Overload Protection).
Auto-Calibration facility using dead weights (to be arranged by Buyer).
Data Acquisition System (Computer Uplink with Software)
Features of DAS :
Full Controls via computer.
With Computer Uplink Facility for Data Processing
Test Report Printing Facility (with Load vs. Time / Deflection Graph)
( Includes Software and Linking Hardware. PC & Printer to be provided by you. )
Jigs & Fixtures Special Jigs and Fixtures are required to perform tests on a Texture Analyser.
- Flat Compression Platen (Set of Top + Bottom) For a variety of tests.
- Tensile Grips (Set of Top + Bottom) For Peel / Seal / Tensile Tests on Plastic Films / Packaging.
- 3-Point Snap (Set of Top Wedge + Bottom Support) For Chips, Wafers, Crackers, Biscuits, Chocolate, Breadsticks, etc.
- Puncture / Poke Test Probe (5 / 10 / 12 mm Dia) For a variety of tests on Food, Dairy, Confectionary, etc. products. With rounded or flat tip.
- Conical Probe (20 / 25 / 30 mm dia) For a variety of tests on gels or pastes or high-viscosity products.
- Spherical Probe (10 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 38 mm dia) For a variety of tests on gels or pastes or high-viscosity products.
- Extrusion Cell (25 / 30 / 38 mm inner dia) With Extrusion Plates : 1 Blank + 4 with hole of 3,5,8,10 mm For a variety of tests on gels or pastes or high-viscosity products.
- Wire Cutting Jig For Butter, Margarine, Cheese, etc.
- Wet Tack Probe : For Adhesives. Spherical Flexible Probe of 20 or 25mm dia + Lower Disc with concentric circles.
Based on you your requirements, we will quote for other Jigs & Fixtures also.
Utilities Required (To be supplied by the buyer) :
- Power Supply : 230/110 Volts AC at 50/60 Hz. (Fluctuation Free Power required)
- 3 Kg Bullion Weights. These weights are required for calibration at the time of installation and then every 6-months for routine calibrations.
- Desktop PC or Laptop PC
- Processor Type : Intel Core I3 or better. (Preferably Core I5 or Higher)
- Memory : 4 GB RAM or better
- Space : 50 GB free HDD space (minimum)
- Monitor : 17” or Larger Color Monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution or better
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium or higher (with latest updates & patches)
- Supporting Software : Adobe Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Dot Net Framework (Latest Version)
- Printer : Laser or Inkjet Printer. (No Dot-matrix support)
IQOQ Documentation Set available for Pharmaceutical companies