Ampoule Break Force Tester
Variable Speed Model with Stepper Drive
Computer Controlled Model with facility to capture test data on to the PC directly through the software and generate PDF test reports.
Digital Model with Backlit LCD Display for easy readability.
With Peak hold facility.
Motorised operation with Ball screw mechanism for extra smooth operation.
Not dependent on operator skill.
Confirms to ISO 9187-1 with a Test Speed 10mm/min
Faster return / jog speed to save time.
Model: ABF-20-DS-DX Capacity: 20 Kg with least count of 2 gm.
Includes : Serial Port (9 Pin DB Connector) + Data Cable + Software for Windows 7 or higer
Excludes : Desktop PC (with Serial Port) and Laser / Inkjet Printer
Note : The Software is not fully 21-CFR-11 compliant.
Existing Security Features of the current software version:
- 8 User Logins + 1 Admin/Supervisor Login.
- Only admin can add/delete users and change passwords.
- All users have individual Full Name, Username and Password.
- Full Name of the user (Digital Signature) is pasted on the Test Report automatically.
- Test Data is compiled as a PDF Test Report and no raw data is saved on the PC.
Optional Fixtures / Attachments :
- Calibration Calibration Weight : 5 Kg Bullion weight to be supplied by you.
- Ampoule Break Force Test Fixtures (to be ordered with the machine)
- Top Wedge (common for all ampule sizes)
- Acrylic Guard (common for all ampule holders)
- Ampoule Holder (for each ampule size)
Note : You will have to order multiple ampule holders for your different ampule sizes.
Utilities Required :
- Power : 230/110 Volts A.C., 50/60 Hz. Clean power.
- Calibration weights : 5 Kg (in any combination)
- Desktop PC or Laptop PC
- Processor Type : Intel Core I3 or better. (Preferably Core I5 or Higher)
- Memory : 4 GB RAM or better
- Space : 50 GB free HDD space (minimum)
- Monitor : 17” or larger Color Monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution or better
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium or higher (with latest updates & patches)
- Supporting Software : Adobe Acrobat Reader and Microsoft Dot Net Framework (Latest Version)
- Printer : Laser or Inkjet Printer. (No Dot-matrix support)
IQOQ Documentation Set available for Pharmaceutical companies