Also Known As : Light Box / Light Table
Table Top Design.
Special Features :
– Glass top over a high intensity diffused light source (LED)
– Blackout Hood to prevent room light from falling on the Test Sample’s top surface.
– Digital Counter (Manually operated)
– Power : 230 Volts AC.
Elite Model : (Regular Size) Model EXR
– With Blackout Hood to prevent room ambient light to fall on the Foil Surface. (So you can test even with the room lights ON)
– Illuminated area : 10 x 10 Inches
– with integrated, Digital Event Counter and manual Count switch.
– with LCD Display
– with an inbuilt battery. (The expected life span of the battery is almost 5 years.)
– With extra high intensity, high diffusion LED light source under the glass.
– With ON/OFF switch.
IQOQ Documentation Set available for Pharmaceutical companies
Procedure of operation :
- Flip open the blackout hood.
- Place the film / foil on the glass top.
- Flip down the hinged hood.
- Press the RESET switch for the Digital Event Counter.
- Switch on the Power button. The Hi-Intensity light inside the chamber will glow.
- Count the number of visible pinholes (You will see light coming out of the pinholes)
- For every pinhole, press the COUNT button once. This will increase the counts on the Digital Counter.
- Circle the pinholes if further analysis is required.
- Slide the film again and repeat the pinhole counting for length equivalent to 1 square meter or 1550 square inch. E.g. if the foil width is 6 inches, the length of testing should be 258.34 inches. If the foil width is 8 inches, the length should be 193.75.
- You can also test up to you own desired length / area format.
- Report as No. of Pin Holes per Square Meter area. Some people also report the Pin Holes as Numbers per Meter running length.